Make a one time donation or join the Network.
Ask yourself . . . if you knew you could help thousands of kids in Utah this year would you donate $20 a month?
Children can't vote, hold press conferences, or donate to political campaigns in order to protect their interest. Together, our voices can ensure that thousands of Utah children get the health care they need, are safe from neglect and abuse, and are ready for school. Help us speak up for kids in our state!
Become a monthly donor to Voices for Utah Children. Your monthly donation of $20 or more – the cost of a few cups of coffee or sodas a week - increases our capacity to influence the adoption of policies and programs that keep children healthy and safe, and strengthen families.
Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly Network Socials: Enjoy complimentary beverages and appetizers while networking with others dedicated to making change for children. Each gathering will include an educational policy briefing on one of Voices' issue areas, helping you become a stronger advocate for Utah's kids.
- Member's Only Communications: Receive quarterly Network newsletters and regular e-mail updates on Voices for Utah Children new developments, publications and legislative progress.
- Advocacy Trainings: Receive basic talking points and tips on how to become an agent for change by learning how to advocate on issues affecting kids.
- Other benefits: Receive invitations to other special briefings with experts and two complimentary tickets to our annual awards event. And, "Children's Champion" level donors ($85 month) will be recognized at a special dinner hosted by the Voices for Utah Children Board of Trustees at the New Yorker.
Help the network grow: Encourage others to become a member!
- Invite friends to our quarterly Network socials
- Host your own Network social to benefit Voices for Utah Children
Join the Voices Network committee: Help us grow membership and identify new activities.
To read our full Confidentiality & Privacy Statement, please click here.